Making a career in the aviation industry is exciting, challenging, and rewarding. If you are thinking of entering the industry or increasing your skills, taking one of the numerous online aviation courses may be the best way to begin.
The continuous adoption of the internet has made it possible for you and others to learn almost anything from the comfort of your home with startling proficiency. The following are the hottest online courses in the aviation industry in 2021:
- Foundation aviation course: Foundation courses are available online for pilot cadets. It contains theoretical knowledge of aviation which helps the cadets build a solid foundation in their career. The course may be divided into several parts to facilitate understanding. The course covers such concepts as the working principle of aircraft the career paths in aviation and how they interact to ensure flight success.
- Aircraft maintenance course: Aircraft maintenance personnel are equipped to carry out inspections and checks to determine airworthiness, to carry out research, and find faults with the aircraft The online aircraft maintenance course can be taken by anyone, but aircraft engineers will find it rich in knowledge to help keep their skills up-to-date.
- Aircraft systems courses: Believed to be among the most popular online aviation courses, the aircraft systems course is popular among aviation schools for the depth of knowledge it gives to cadet pilots and other careers in the industry. The aircraft systems course explains the individual systems in an aircraft and how they work together to make the light happen. A Thorough knowledge of aircraft systems is crucial.
- Aviation communication: Aviation communication is a vast field that evolves with the improvement of aircraft technology. Pilots have to keep abreast of new aviation terms. Cadet pilots and other career cadets can take the aviation communication course from anywhere in the world and get to learn the industry jargon expressions, and proper communication methods.
- Online first aid certifications: Possessing certifications in in-flight first aid is a valuable addition to your profile. For flight attendants and pilots, this course helps them broaden their skills and equips them to handle air incidents professionally.
Online aviation courses are delivered using a Learning Management Software (LMS) –a software application designed for online learning. Upon registration, cadets are provided with login details to access the LMS. From there, they can watch live and downloaded lessons, interact with their instructors, and even take tests.